Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant
Auteur Message
kyllian

MessagePosté le: Ven 14 Déc 2007, 11:57
It seems that nobody would like to try to speak in english. So Im cominnnnnnnnnn !!

I just would like to say that the game is pretty amazing. Lots of fun..

Bye Very Happy
Hator

MessagePosté le: Sam 01 Mar 2008, 15:04
It's "enrichissant" to say it in french
stefkiller
Administrateur - Site Admin

MessagePosté le: Lun 03 Mar 2008, 12:08
Hello Hator!
Hator

MessagePosté le: Sam 08 Mar 2008, 11:39
stefkiller a écrit:
Hello Hator!

Hello stef!
JackyO

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Mar 2008, 10:56
Hi. Is there anybody speaking english? I just started the game and I got no glu how to start it right. Problem as well: my english is not wunderful but better then my french. thank u
stefkiller

MessagePosté le: Dim 23 Mar 2008, 18:07
Hello,

Ask any question, we will answer.

Bye.

stefkiller
Hator

MessagePosté le: Jeu 01 Mai 2008, 11:59
JackyO a écrit:
Hi. Is there anybody speaking english? I just started the game and I got no glu how to start it right. Problem as well: my english is not wunderful but better then my french. thank u

What language do you speak then?
Nicoolass

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Fév 2009, 8:21
Hator a écrit:
JackyO a écrit:

What language do you speak then?

It can be Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Dutch,... If you want I can try to help you in French, English, Dutch and Spanish!! Tell me Wink

Nico
Nicoolass

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Fév 2009, 8:25
Of course like a fool I write a message almost one year after the last message^^
Hator

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mar 2009, 15:52
Lol
it's been a while since i played this...
marcbyrne

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Avr 2009, 5:27
Hi, I'm new here and I have questions. But I haven't played enough really to know what those questions are.

Does anyone have general advice for a beginner?

Thanks.
stefkiller

MessagePosté le: Lun 13 Avr 2009, 21:29
Hi,

I suggest you to let the default parameters, and change juste someones slowly. Then, remark what is interesting, and what is not, and then you will become the boss master Wink

Bye
Tiana

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr 2009, 3:31
Hi all Smile. I am new here as well and yeah, speaking English and NO French. I find difficult to see lots of parts of the game in French, and I don't get anything out of it Sad
fluminis

MessagePosté le: Sam 18 Avr 2009, 6:59
Hi Tiana,
Do not hesitate to write your questions in this forum, we will be pleased to answer you.
maua

MessagePosté le: Jeu 28 Jan 2010, 18:29
I've started with level 1 and I have 38 points. How many points I need to change my level? What will happen after that?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Index du Forum -> Want to speak in English, come here...
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
Page 1 sur 2

Sauter vers: